Gwinnett Urgent Care is proud to offer a wide range of services for you and your family's physical examination needs, including sports and camp physicals for kids and teens and DOT and, pre-employment physicals for adults. Gwinnett Urgent Care has you covered!
Physical Exams for Children:
- Sports Physicals - Required each year for participation.
- Camp Physicals - Is your child heading off to camp? Come see us first!
Physical Exams for Adults:
- DOT Physicals - Let us get you back to work quickly!
- Pre-Employment - Want to make sure your employees can do the job? We can help!
If you do not see the physical exam that you require listed above, please call or contact us and we will help in any way possible!
Gwinnett County Sports Physicals
As kids return to school or go off to summer camps, we offer quick and reliable sports physical exams. Georgia requires that all students have a standard sports physical before participating in high school athletics. Many other camps and area athletic programs have similar requirements. Will your kids be ready to participate?
At Gwinnett Urgent Care, we provide sports physicals, camp physicals, and standardized physicals for only $45. Bring in your required forms or download the Georgia Pre-Participation Evaluation Form. Filling out the required portions before your appointment saves time! Call with any questions or just come in and our staff can aid in the process. If you have any kind of required physical and don't see it addressed here, call or come in and we'll help in any way possible. If you are under age 18, also bring in our Authorization to Treat a Minor form or a parent/guardian.
- North Gwinnett Sports Physical
- Peachtree Ridge Sports Physical
- GA State Pre-Participation Form
- Consent to Treat a Minor
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen Form
Contact us for any questions or for further information!