Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Whether you are an individual needing a drug test or a company looking to partner with a drug testing facility, Gwinnett Urgent Care is here for you. We offer quick, affordable drug testing for job candidates, as well as current employees, in the Gwinnett and Metro Atlanta areas. We have the capacity to perform 5-panel, 10-panel, and 13-panel drug screens based on what your employer requires. All test results are received within 48 hours, and some even less time if you’re choosing a ‘Rapid Testing’ option. Gwinnett Urgent Care’s panel screenings allow you to pick the right drug test for your individual or business needs. Here are our options:
- 5-Panel Drug Test: Screens for cocaine, marijuana, amphetamine, opiates, and PCP.
- 10-Panel Drug Test: Screens for the drugs included in the 5 Panel Drug Test plus barbiturates, benzodiazepine, methamphetamine, ecstasy/MDMA, and methadone.
- 12-Panel Drug Test: Screens for drugs included in the 10 Panel Drug Test, as well as buprenorphine and oxycodone.
If you are unsure of which panel test you need, our team can help. Contact us to learn more!
What is the purpose of a pre-employment drug test?
When being considered for a new job, it is not uncommon to be asked to complete a DOT Physical or drug test. Gwinnett Urgent Care wants to ensure that our local businesses are operating safely and efficiently. Some other reasons may include:
- Creates a Safe + Productive Work Environment– Drug testing allows a company to protect itself by ensuring a safe working environment for its employees.
- Reduces Turnover- The U.S. Department of Labor estimates that drug use in the workplace costs employers up to $100 billion dollars annually. This is a reason a large majority of companies require pre-employment drug screening and drug testing.
- Reduces Accidents– Working while under the influence of drugs significantly increases the risk of accidents and injuries while on the job. Performing a pre-employment drug test helps to promote safety for the new hire, as well as other employees. Learn more about our workers' compensation services.
- Increases Productivity– Having a drug-free work environment increases productivity because workers are more focused on their tasks at hand.
How do I prepare for a drug test?
So, what should you do before you attend a drug screening appointment at Gwinnett Urgent Care?
- Bring any paperwork your employer or agency requesting the drug test requires.
- Make sure to have your government-issued ID with you, as it will be needed for verification.
- If you need to fast before your drug screening, avoid all food and drink for the recommended time frame designated for your test.
- Abstain from any drugs or alcohol.
- Bring a copy of your medical insurance, if applicable.
Who pays for pre-employment drug testing?
In most cases, the employers who are requiring the drug test are responsible for covering the costs of a screening.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Gwinnett Urgent Care is conveniently located in Suwanee, GA for quick, yet personal care. We are dedicated to helping local businesses operate safely and drug-free. Whether you are a business looking to partner with us, or an individual seeking a drug test, we are here to make the process easy for you. Contact us today to schedule your appointment or stop by our convenient location any day of the week.
Address: 1300 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Suite 4101, Suwanee, GA 30024